SA-MP EU-RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SA-MP EU-RP

88.159.164.87:7777

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Varrio Los Aztecas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin_Rosetti

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Application : Gang Application

Gang Name: Varrio Los Aztecas

Gang Leader: Kevin_Martinez
Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional): None

Background info or story of your gang (minimum of 1,000 words):
Varrio Los Aztecas also known as Aztecas is a gang with spanish background. Today the leader of the gang is Cesar Vialpando. It has always be run by the Vialpando family. This gang was founded with the main goal to unite all hispanic people and fight against opression and racism. At the beginning there were lots and lots of wars between aztecas and other gangs and there were many losses. So the leaders of aztecas decided slow down a bit and the main goal now is to just hang out with each other. Today Varrio Los Aztecas is not so big anymore but they've proven that they can be a real thread when attacked. The aztecas like lowriders and often organise races for lowriders only. There is a strict ranking system and everyone listens to his superior this way it stays a well orginized gang. It starts with el Líder this is the highest rank and has always be the rank of the martinéz' this rank goes over from father to son. El Líder does administration, negotiation and the talking with the autorities when neccesery. Then you have el Capitán this is the second highest rank and el Capitán helps el Líder but his main goal is to keep everything running smoothly. The fourth rank is Mercenario these men are elite assasins. Mercenario's are founded when a Recluta seems to have a higher skill level for killing and stealth. These men get special training for their jobs and are considered as the hitman of the family. They only take orders from the Líder Mercenario. In their lives they are just normal Recluta's or Capataz so only gang members know who the Mercenario's and the Líder del Mercenario's are. The Fifth rank is el Capataz. El Capataz has full responsibility on recruiting, screening and training of new members there are a maximum of 3 Capataz. Then we have the last rank: The recluta's. These are the new members of the gang and are in the training stage after this training stage they become a Mercenario or a Soldado. Soldado's are the backbone of the gang when it comes to fighting in open terrain. The aztecas live in El Corona
[Faction ID]
Do you have at least $500,000 in your bank: No i have $350,000 on my bank account but i don't play for so long yet.

Unique rank list:
Rank 6: Recluta
Rank 5: Capataz
Rank 4: Mercenario/Soldado
Rank 3: Líder del Mercenario's
Rank 2: Capitán
Rank 1: Líder

Starting members (minimum of 5):
1.) Kevin_Martinez
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Skins:
Rank 6 skin:
Rank 5 skin: 98
Rank 4 skin: 116
Rank 3 skin: 115
Rank 2 skin: 114
Rank 1 skin: 292
Girl skin (optional): 298

Level of the leader: 2
Past gang/family experience: I've been leader of several gangs (not all succesfull) and i learned a lot of those leaderships
Why you should be given a gang: Because I think I have the ability to run an organized gang
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs?: Yes

Last edited by Kevin_Rosetti on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Faction Location)
Back to top Go down
Michael_Nomads
Admin

Varrio Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varrio Los Aztecas   Varrio Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.bratva.nl

Varrio Los Aztecas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SA-MP EU-RP  :: Faction & Families :: Gang Creation & Management-
Jump to: